The Pros & Cons of Social Media Marketing for Lawyers
There are several benefits of using social media marketing to promote your law practice online. For instance, social media marketing can help you promote your legal services to a target audience that you are unable to connect with offline. If you are hesitant to use social media to market your law practice, review the pros and cons of social media marketing for lawyers below for guidance.
Pros of Social Media Marketing for Lawyers
- Helps your website search engine optimization.
- Creates new business relationships.
- Help generate new client leads for your law practice.
- There are several social media platforms to market your law practice on.
- You can create direct marketing advertisements to obtain new leads & target existing clients.
- You can obtain real-time client feedback.
- It will compliment your law practice digital infrastructure.
- Social media marketing helps generate word of mouth advertising for your law practice.
- You can use social media marketing to compliment your offline marketing plan.
- You can use social media marketing to help increase traffic to your legal website.
- It is easy to measure your social media marketing return on investment (ROI).
- You can use it to increase your online business exposure.
Cons of Social Media Marketing for Lawyers
- New clients leads and other clients may see negative feedback about your law practice online.
- You have to invest time and money into managing your law practice social media presence.
- Must train staff to use social media to market law practice, or outsource to a social media marketing firm.
- Requires a certain amount of content to successfully market your message to your target audience.
- It may take a while to generate a practical ROI.
Contact Esquire Media Solutions for information about our social media content marketing services.